Monday, March 13, 2017

Away

Kyle sent me away this past weekend. I started missing my guys pretty much as soon as I pulled out of the driveway, but it was so nice to see friends, and catch up. I hadn't realized just how much I missed some of my friends until I was talking to them.

I hadn't even spent one night away from Jonathan since he was 9 months old. It felt so strange to not tuck him in at night. But I really did come home refeshed and so much more energized to tackle the daily activities before me.

Through some sweet conversations the Lord just reminded me again that I am to "stay in stride". Just serve Him and let him take care of all the rest. Don't look to the right or to the left, just keep my focus on Him.

I heard a wonderful sermon by Austin Duncan in Crossroads on Hebrews 12 and running the race with endurance. If you are interested in listening, check here in the next couple of days. They'll upload it soon.

Thanks babe, for making sure I get refeshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment