Friday, March 17, 2017

Dump Post 2

Easter is coming which has me looking for an Easter dress. It's impossible to find because no one makes Easter dresses for women who are 6'6''. Actually, they don't even make any dresses for women who are 6'6''. Unless you are also only 100 lbs.

Summer is coming! We want to have a backyard paradise so we spend all of our time outside. I'm excited about it.

Our church meets at a school until the church building is complete. Today Jonathan and I drove by and he said "Mom! there are so many school buses at our church." Try as I might to explain, he was convinced that the building is a church and the kids just use it for a school. I realized though that I love that he already knows where our church is and that he knows that on Sunday we go to church because it's a day for Jesus. I am so so thankful for that.

It's going to be a quiet weekend just the 3 of us, doing projects (me getting well) and picking out our puppy!

I just bough this bread box/cutting board from World Market. I'm SO excited for it. If you are interested in it shoot me a message I'll tell you all about it. (There's not much to tell. I'm just excited)

I GET TO SEE MY DAD THIS WEEK!

I need a new book. I'll let you know what I choose.

Happy Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment