Friday, March 3, 2017

Dump Post

I think Fridays are a great time to do a "dump post" my random thoughts of the day or week, and hopefully something to make you laugh. Like this...

1.Yesterday I told Jonathan he had to make a choice. He could obey mama and get a blessing, or he could disobey and get a consequence.

Without looking up from playing with his blocks he said "Well that doesn't seem very nice."

2. There has been nice weather this week! I don't know how to tell you how amazing this is after SO. MUCH. FOG. and rain. I don't really mind the rain, but it's been a lot. We've been playing outside a lot and its great.

3. Jonathan is transitioning to not napping anymore.................................................................................

4. I think we are getting a puppy. I say I "think" because basically the decision is up to me. Kyle and Boone are on board and really want one. I want a perfectly trained puppy that can't chew up anything and will come perfectly when I call it. I have not been super successful with potty training my son, how am I going to potty train a puppy? But I just come back to the fact that I think it would be really good for Boone and it would make Kyle happy.

I'm soft.

I think we are getting a puppy.




No comments:

Post a Comment