Thursday, March 16, 2017

Entering a new stage

Jonathan is no longer a baby at all, he's still a toddler, but almost completely a little kid. He's not napping anymore and he is talking so much and loves new things. I've decided the first 3 years of life are watching your kid rapidly change from stage to new stage.

We're entering a new one. It's fun so far. I clearly don't know exactly how to describe it, but I think it might be the best one yet. (yes, I say that every time)

He's currently drawing chalk trains and families (big smiley faces with little legs) on the patio, and he's talking to himself, making up stories to go along with each drawing. He just screamed "It's alive!"

He's so imaginative. I wish I knew what was happening in his head. I think he's going to be quite the artist as he gets older. I hope to hang one of his paintings in my house some day.

Anyway, I just don't want to foget that today you are changing Jonathan, and I'm loving watching every moment. I love being your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment