Friday, April 7, 2017

Drizzly Friday

Another Friday, another dump post.

It's a rainy day. It's been on and off all day, right now it's just barely drizzling and so Kyle is doing a little bit of yard prep work. (we are planning grass seed tomorrow) Jonathan is playing with Ginny and having a mostly good time.

My thoughts on having a puppy so far: I am glad we decided to get one. It isn't as hard as I told myself it would be, at least in terms of taking care of her. The puppy teething stage is no fun. Her favorite toy to nibble on is Jonathan. I go from hearing the sweetest giggles to "MAMA! HELP!" and Ginny has started biting his pant legs. I am praying that the teething passes quickly, very quickly, because I do think having a little playmate is wonderful for Jonathan!

We have a couple fun trips coming up. 2 short weekend ones and one longer one visiting family. I'm getting excited as they get a bit closer.

I've been reading so much more lately than I have in the past 6 months to a year and it's been simply wonderful.

I found out that the elder's were praying for us this past week. That we would be able to have another baby and that we'd continue to heal from the miscarriage. It meant so much to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment