Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Watching him grow

I was just watching a video of Jonathan from a year ago (when he was a new 2 year old) Melt my heart he was the cutest thing in the world. And somehow he's still the cutest thing in the world. It's crazy how when you are in the day to day you stop seeing them grow, but when you look back you see huge changes.

I wish there was a way to see the growth in the day to day, every stage is so much fun and being Jonathan's mom is one of my greatest joys.

I have also realized things I was diligent to focus on with him a year ago I haven't been quite so diligent in these past months since we've moved. Lame. So I am redoubling my efforts and going to get back on track. He loves to draw and read and learn. It's hard to keep up with him sometimes, and to always keep his little mind stimulated, but I LOVE to watch him learn. He is so imaginative.

I wonder How God thinks about watching us grow. I have thought a lot about him being our Heavenly Father lately and His great tender loving care for us. I find myself going to Him, casting my cares on Him and knowing He is tenderly caring for me, as a Father. I'm in awe that He wants to give me good gifts. The God of the Universe wants to give me good gifts. Wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment