Hygge Organization

 Well we are on day 3 of our Hygge no complaining challenge and Kyle decided that it needed to be a whole family challenge, which really encouraged my heart. 

The next thing I have been working on is organizing the home a little more efficiently. This is going to be a process so I'll share a few little things I do over time. 

1. I ordered a shoe organizer for crafts. The kind that you hang on the back of a door. I'll show you a picture of it once it's done. 

2. I purged the bathrooms. Got rid of everything that was extra and used an extra silverware organizer that I had to organize our toothbrushes and such. 

3. I have a designated art hutch. I have a family who loves to do crafts and draw and paint! I mean they love it! So instead of trying to pull everything out and put it away perfectly, I have a whole area designated to that now. It's been a huge help already. We have a really small space so deciding to designate a whole area to crafts seemed like a waste of space at first. Well I was wrong! I just need to use each space well and this has been a great use of space for us. 

The Pantry and Bedrooms are next on the list of organization... but it has to happen slowly over time because we are still recovering from being sick. 

Comments

Popular Posts